11.22.2009

Sample Media Presentation



For my media project, I decided to do a short presentation on Art in the 20th century. I found this to be a very exciting activity, as art is my subject area that I will be working towards. As well as using iPhoto and i Movie, I also used Online Video Converter to export the Phillip Glass song as an audio file to my iTunes (it was very easy and a wonderful resource to add to my growing list of Web 2.0 tools at my fingertips) I can imagine that I would use a clip like this on the first day of class. It is so important that the first few days of school draw students in. The images in this clip touch on a number of different movements in art history, and I hope that what my students see excites them for the future of the class. Clips such as this can also be used to introduce a new unit, and can also be used by students as review for tests. I would definitely make these clips accessible to students on our class website, and invite them to comment and suggest additions or changes.

2 comments:

  1. Meg --- can't say enough positive thoughts about this presentation. I want to take your class! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The music goes perfectly. And the credits at the end are great.

    ReplyDelete